1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

boss replacement bumper trim, dxt?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by tom18287, Oct 13, 2015.

1. tom18287

tom18287 Member
    from Boston

hey guys,

i i have a 2015 silverado 3500. i'm gonna get a boss plow installed. does anyone have any photos of the bumper trim piece they sell for the chevy and gmcs? i'd like to get a look at what they look like.

how are you guys liking the dxts? i'm thinking of getting one....i'm thinking stainless but still not sure.....are there any benefits to stainless other than looks?

thanks

tom

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

3. mike1316

mike1316 Senior Member

4. mike1316

mike1316 Senior Member

I can get better picture tomorrow after noon

5. tom18287

tom18287 Member
    from Boston

thanks for your response........does that have the boss plastic trim piece? i thought it covered up more of the mounts than that...

6. mike1316

mike1316 Senior Member

Yes that is the boss trim piece

7. allagashpm

allagashpm Senior Member

The boss mounts will stick out more than fishers. They are hard to cover up.if it really bothers You you might consider removing the trim piece for the winter and then in the spring taking the mount off and putting the trim back on.
    I know on my super duty it was a huge cut out of the front valence so I just took it off for good