1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss Power-V XT 9'2" whos got one

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by luckylawnboy, Jan 30, 2007.

1. luckylawnboy

luckylawnboy Member

Has any one got a new boss XT plow yet. I was considering trading one of my 9'2" for a newer plow . What has any one thought about these new plows. is it all hype or are they any better

THE BOSS Power-V XT “Extreme-Duty” snowplow is setting a new standard for multi-position snowplows. The flared blade wing styling improves snow discharge while providing the same strength and durability you have come to expect from THE BOSS. The High-Performance Cutting Edges provide you with twice the wear resistance of conventional cutting edges and the SmartHitch 2 attachment system still sets the standard when it comes to attaching your snowplow with ease and speed.

2. NEHawaiian

NEHawaiian Member
    from CT

3. snowsniper1

snowsniper1 Senior Member

i have two of them a 9.2 & 8.2.they are alright but alot heaver than the rest of my boss vplows.i perfer my 9.2 ploy.i have pics but cant figure out how to resize them

4. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah I have one! Never got to use it but I like it alot. My distrubtor friend has a bunch of them and willing to sell for $4750 installed on a 9'2 V XT in CT.[/QUOTE]
    thats a pretty good price for a 9'2" V blade.