1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss Power V Smart Touch Controller

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by NSRoadEng, Nov 7, 2007.

1. NSRoadEng

NSRoadEng Junior Member

I was wondering how difficult it would be to rewire the raise/lower button function to work opposite to the way it is. My brain is used to controls where you pull back to raise and push forward to lower - like with some heavy equipment bucket controls. May be a simple as switching two wires... or not.

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Couldn't ya just flip the switch around? So the raise is lower and the lower is raise. This way you don't have to rewire anything. I wouldn't know anything about the smart touch 2 I run a joystick for my vee.

3. Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan Senior Member

4. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

That joystick in the video isn't like mine My switch is on the handle of the joystick and that little rocker switch turns my plow on and off

Here is a pic of my Joystick

Just notice this is a old thread from 2007 Diesel Dan you need stay out of the old threads LOL

Boss joystick.jpg

Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
  5. Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan Senior Member

swithing the leads on the plow itself will reverse up/down regardless of the controller :mechanic:

I know it's old lol insomnia and lack of snow lately.

6. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

Why mine is set right You push the big red switch up plow goes up push it down plow goes down

Does your joy stick look like mine

Or is your joystick for a straight blade mine is for a V plow