1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

BOSS Poly Vee 9'2" Blade Half's (USED)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Earthscapes, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Earthscapes

Earthscapes Senior Member
    from WNY

These half's are off my 2004 Boss V.
    The RS is in real good condition with no damage or broken welds.
    The LS is tweaked and has been repaired in the past. The bottom bracket will need to be rewelded and there is about a 1" gap on the bottom between the two when they are mounted together.
    Both poly's are in good shape.
    Both will need new cutting edge's.

$750 or B/O for both sides
    PM,Email or call me at 716-863-5975 Keith, I can more pictures if needed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Boss Man WNY

Boss Man WNY Junior Member
    from WNY

Keith,
    I left you a VM please give me a call when you get a chance thanks! Troy 716.225.8332

3. Earthscapes

Earthscapes Senior Member
    from WNY

Offers ? they are taking up space.

Keith

4. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

Keith, any idea how they compare to the older RT2 stuff as far as fit? Spacing on the lugs and such I mean. Guy behind me has one thats been curbed a few (thousand) times to be retired in the spring and the wings are trashed!!! I mean badly trashed. Everything else seems ok. I can probably get it for next to nothing come spring, literally...

Free bump to the top if nothing else...