1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss poly V plows

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Ramairfreak98ss, Jul 23, 2006.

1. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

So what do they cost? I know Ford is offering a superduty $800 rebate for implementing a new truck, thats a good price to take off from something for a rebate.

Im looking at the 8' 2" poly-V plow with HID light smartlight option. Whats all that add up to? im sure the V plows cost more an the HID option is another $500+. What do these cost $4500? Its going to go on a longbed extended cab diesel f350, 06 or 07.

2. GA73

GA73 Member

going to pick mine up in two weeks. $4300. the prices vary big time all depends on if the distributor is greedy

3. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

Im getting my 8.2 for $4670 (installed) plus $200 off for a fair special. Add another $200 for the 9.2

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Check on the ford upfit rebate it used to be 1,000.00

5. Rbronkema psfd

Rbronkema psfd Member

Bought mine new last year w/smartlocks. Installed on my 02 chevy 2500hd was 5,000.00. Not that cheap. Cheapest around my area, and closets too. Hope this helps

6. axl

axl Senior Member

Ga73

Where did you get the poly V for 4300. Every place around here wants 5200

7. GA73

GA73 Member

wausaukee wi

elias auto parts and repair

8. JeffNY

JeffNY Senior Member

Where is this from? I just spent 2hrs calling every dealer in upstate, and the cheapest I got was $4700 installed. Not like its a huge difference, but im just curious. I got prices all the way up to $6,084 installed. Was your price with Smartlocks?

9. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

http://www.gwfab.com/00_index.html
    They may still offer the fair special.

10. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

Sorry my bad, that price was for a steel plow not poly. I actually just got the plow put on tuesday and love it all ready.

11. JeffNY

JeffNY Senior Member

After calling around all day, I think im gunna go with the Boss dealer in Williamson, NY. The guy seemed to really know Boss plows, and he was around $4800 installed.
    Is that flap worth the extra $100? Im getting the SmartLocks, I think thats about it, the '07 plows come with the curb gaurds I think.

12. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

For a $100 bucks installed get the snow flap. You will want it.

It helps keep the snow from clogging the grill and from getting sucked up your air intake which could clog the air filter. It all so helps to keep the snow off of the wind shield which could lead to iced up wiper blades and fogging windows.