1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss Poly V-Plow Trade for Wide-Out or sell

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rcpd34, Oct 29, 2014.

1. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Putting feelers out on my 8'2" Boss V Plow. Currently on my 2008 Chevy 2500HD. Also have truck side for older 73-91 Chevy Blazer or Pickup which has never been used. Will throw in a spare controller if I can find it. $4750 for all. Always maintained and works perfect. Only selling it so I can diversify my fleet and replace one of our V's with a Wide-Out. If you have one, I'd swap.

2. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

I'd get rid of it to for a wide out being Boss sold out to Toro for 227 million

3. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

So what's the point of your post?

4. mega10cab

mega10cab Senior Member

Any pics???

5. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

It's still in storage but looks like every other Boss V plow. The plow is the one in my avatar. I can try and get a new one this weekend if you like.

6. mega10cab

mega10cab Senior Member

I'm on mobile so I can't see avatars. I've seen boss plows. Some are new, some are rusty and bent.

7. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

P.M me your email and I will trying get you some pics this weekend. I cover the entire plow with fluid film every season.

8. mega10cab

mega10cab Senior Member