1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss Poly V Plow Needed

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SnowGuy, Jan 16, 2014.

1. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

We are looking for a poly 8'2" or 9'2" V Blade only RT-3 mount with 13 pin connector. One of my drivers hit something and tore up one of our plows. Need asap. Would be willing to even rent one from somebody for a couple weeks until I can find one if somebody has a spare. I am located in NW Ohio (Kenton, Ohio) Feel free to call me at 419-674-1717. THANKS !!!

2. Jewell1386

Jewell1386 Senior Member

what are you looking to spend

3. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

I am open to ideas, what do you have in mind ???

4. Jewell1386

Jewell1386 Senior Member

I have a boss 8'2 v for a ford superduty looking to buy a new complete power plow not sure if you are interested in the whole set up or not

5. Jewell1386

Jewell1386 Senior Member

you still interested?

6. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

Pictures of the carnage please.....

7. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

Jewell, Sorry I just now got back on here, we have been plowing our asses off. I was able to borrow a replacement plow from a friend. My new Boss 8'2" Poly V DXT will be here next week. THANKS for all the offers of help, it was GREATLY appreciated. There are a great bunch of people on Plowsite !!!!

8. Jewell1386

Jewell1386 Senior Member

no big deal will be posting it here in a week or two for sale