1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss Poly V Plow 8'2"

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SchneiderPlowin, Jan 8, 2014.

1. 8' 2" Poly V Plow RT3 with joystick controls and wiring/mount for 05 Chevy/GMC 2500hd that I bought as a package and I only wanted the truck. I want all my trucks to have same plow and plow mount, (blizzard 8611) It is in very good shape, it also has a set of pro wings with it, The rubber snow deflector seems tight and there is plenty of life on cutting edge. If you want specific photos please just ask.

Questions please call 6089314604 If you come to Janesville WI we can place right in your truck with my two post lift or my skidloader, or I will deliver on a trailer, but you then will have to have a way to take off trailer! We can figure out the cost of delivery once we agree on a price....

I am willing to neg. but I am not going to give it away. I am open to trades for snow equipment, or lawn equipment.....

$3750.00 obo

Last edited: Jan 8, 2014
  2. Another pic

3. Another photo

4. Wish I could add more then one at time

5. Just a couple more

6. Hope no duplicates!

7. Just figured out that it won't let you duplicate ! Bonus!

8. If you want anything else let me know!!
  9. I didn't want anyone to be upset about not listing price or having photos!!!!!!!cheers
  10. Sold, thanks