1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss Poly V and Western Tornado

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rcpd34, May 2, 2009.

1. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Well, this is the last of my plow stuff. Getting out of the business. Both work perfect. The Tornado has had all of the upgrades and the Boss was dealer serviced this season as well. If this stuff sells before I store it for the off-season I'll let it go; otherwise I'll use it for my own stuff next season. $6600 gets both. Mount is for Chevy 2001-Present and is currently on my 2008 2500HD. I don't have a pic of the plow except the one in the upper left corner, but will get one if interested. Everything is stored inside and well maintained.

2. Cat Man 77

Cat Man 77 Member

i have a question about that spreader can you use bulk salt? some guys around here have them and use bagged product.

3. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

That's all I've ever run through it. Handles it great; even when wet. Not like mySnowEx which could not handle bulk unless it was clean and bone dry.
  4. bank32

bank32 Member

how far from philadelphia
  5. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Dunno; 3-4 hours or so. I'm in Rockville 20850 ifyou want to MapQest it.

How much $ just for the spreader?
  7. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

I'd prefer to sell it as a package, but half would be $3300.
  8. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

Still have the spreader? if so pm me