1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

BOSS plowlights not working

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by SamWJones13, Dec 11, 2009.

1. SamWJones13

SamWJones13 Member

I posted this up earlier but typed plow lights now working instead of not working so hopefully I can get some more feedback. Thanks

I'm having a head light problem with my Boss 7'6" super duty on a '96 Ram 2500. The plow was installed a couple months ago and the plow lights worked until (of course) two nights ago when I needed to go plow snow. My truck lights have been acting up here and there but some jiggling on the on off switch would turn them on usually. By the end of the night, only amber lights were working on the truck or plow. I replaced the truck's head light on off switch and the wiring harness, which was fried. The truck lights now work fine and I was hoping that would fix the plow light problem but the amber lights are still the only working lights on the plow. Any ideas??? I'm pretty good with mechanical issues but wiring problems still confuse me a bit.

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Gave you the check list in your other thread. Knew "now" meant "not".