1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss Plow

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by 7.3powered, Oct 26, 2010.

1. 7.3powered

7.3powered Junior Member

Anyone have a fairly new or slighty used 8' Boss Plow for a F250 super duty?

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

depends on whats going on with it. i run a 8 foot straight blade, and we have 3 8'2'' boss vees aswell.

3. Turkey

Turkey Member

I have my 8'-2" V with a the mount for a 1999-2004 F250 Super Duty posted in the for sale forum. I'm around 3.5 hours northeast of Dubuque.

4. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

SE Iowa doesnt get much snow.....lol just use a shovel

5. 7.3powered

7.3powered Junior Member

Hey hydro...you better check your weather records spanky....last couple of yrs we've gotten blasted...for instance last yr, we had 2 months with 45+ inches of snow including wild drifts and others with noteworthy snows as well . . try pushing that with a shovel. Our road had 4 ft. drifts on it numerous times....hence the plow...think before you type.

6. lawnproslawncar

lawnproslawncar Senior Member

I know where I can get you a 9' super duty with a mount and all the wiring for a super duty ford!

7. 7.3powered

7.3powered Junior Member

and where is that?

8. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

lawnpros shop:laughing:

9. lawnproslawncar

lawnproslawncar Senior Member

Nahh...My dealer has one that he is gonna get rid of for one of his clients. I think a person could be into it for under $2500.00 installed. If you're seriously interested P.M me for his number.