1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss plow with BOSS WINGS....CHEAP

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Mar 21, 2013.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

7.5 RT3 Super Duty plow with Boss brand wings, making it over 9.5'. Solid, no holes etc. Brand new aftermarket Peterson lights and brand new Boss brand plowside harnesses. 50% edge. Early style RT3. Not a smart hitch. Wing ribs a lil tweaked but does not affect performance. Wing mounts are welded on. Great backup plow, works good enough to be a primary, or buy it for the wings and sell it in the fall for the same price. I bought it for a guy to work off, but he didn't work enough so I'm just going to pay him instead.

$1,500 plowside only incl wings.

NO I WILL NOT SELL THE WINGS SEPERATELY.

Pics to come. Get in line now boys.

Sorry for the yelling LOL.

2. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I would like to see the pics

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Pm sent......

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Here are a couple pics without the wings but the wings ARE included. Will have pics of those soon. It was supposed to be returned here to store with the wings mounted, but some people don't listen very well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Bump no pics of the wings yet but they make this plow worth the $ hands down

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

BUMP final offer here. $1250 cashola by the end of this week or I'm trading it off on a truck deal I have cooking.

Wings pic:

[​IMG]

7. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Still have it, I wound up not throwing it in the trade.

Still for sale, bottom dollar is still $1,250. No rush to sell it, but it's a great plow and someone can get a killer deal here still if they grab it before the temps fall. Once they do, I'll probably get a local install out of it. Going price here is usually in the $3k price range for something similar......installed.

I have a few mounts available too so let me know what you need.