1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss plow wings

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by B2D, Nov 1, 2014.

1. B2D

B2D Junior Member
    from Iowa

Selling a set of Boss plow wings. Used 3 seasons on just a few accounts. Still in great shape. Asking $525.

2. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

B2D, not that I'm interested but everyone is going to ask for pictures and to be honest, the price seems too high for a set of 3 year old wings that are around 550 brand new, just sayin'. Good luck

3. B2D

B2D Junior Member
    from Iowa

I'm seeing them sell new for $700-$800 so thought I was right in line. Also can't upload pictures but can email on request. Anyone can make an offer.

4. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

Sorry to muck up your thread, OP...but...
    Where are you finding them for $550? I work very closely with my dealer, I paid cost for ours, and paid more than that.

5. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Well I meant to say wings that "WERE" 550'ish 3 years ago. I paid 540.00 for mine 3 or 4 seasons ago. Ive since sold them but last year I was looking to replace them and was quoted 650.00 through a local dealer that we're not close with and that included the freight! I figured freight was around 75 bucks or so. I wasn't trying to bash the op or anything, I guess I didn't realize they have gone up that much. Spoiled by having a buddy as a BOSS dealer I guess,lol

6. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

X2 for sure. The "freight" from the other dealer you're talking about, they're not actually paying. They're going to wait until they order a larger load, or have an order about to go in.

They're about 700 new here.

7. homerpete

homerpete Member
    from Iowa

Where at in iowa are you? I'm interested.

8. B2D

B2D Junior Member
    from Iowa

Cedar Rapids

9. homerpete

homerpete Member
    from Iowa

Can you email

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
  10. B2D

B2D Junior Member
    from Iowa