1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss plow wings install ?????s

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by 01PStroker, Dec 4, 2010.

1. 01PStroker

01PStroker Junior Member

I have purchased some boss plow wings and need a little help installing them with some pics of someone that has had them one a pre 06 8'2" v plow i would like to see the back side of the plow up close where the pin attaches to the top of the plow and any other pics would be helpful anyone that can help i would really be thankful :waving:

2. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

I have a 7.5 Boss trip edge straight blade with wings if that would be helpful ??? Also have idiot sheets if you need pic of installation req.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2010
  3. 01PStroker

01PStroker Junior Member

that would help i think every thing is the same except you have to cut down the tube so yah that would help alot if you don't mind doing that. the idiot sheets would also help thanks mark

email is 01pstroker@live.com or u can put them on here whatever is easier for u thanks again

4. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

Will send rest of photos after meetings

DSCF0207.jpg

DSCF0208.jpg

DSCF0209.jpg

DSCF0210.jpg

DSCF0212.jpg

5. 01PStroker

01PStroker Junior Member

thank you that really helped me out i plan on getting them on tomorrow thanks

6. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

Did you recieve to balance of the photos via your email address ?

7. 01PStroker

01PStroker Junior Member

yes i did thanks again

8. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

Your welcome. after mounting your wings send photos of your rig, Have a productive season.

9. 01PStroker

01PStroker Junior Member

the wings r on i will get pics up 2mar afternoon