1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss plow value??

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by RCsLawncare, Feb 27, 2010.

1. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

What would a great shape Boss V-XT 8.2 run these days used. It would have everything for a complete set up for a 01 and up GM 2500HD? thanks for the insight

IMG_0154.jpg

2. hairygary

hairygary Senior Member

I'd say about $3700. but that price may be a little plus or minus depending on if it has smartlocks or not. The thing is you can find a new one pretty cheap if you order online, but this plow new from a local dealer may be around $6k. Are you selling this or looking to buy it?

3. Indy

Indy Senior Member

I am hoping 3700 to 4000, I am shopping for one:salute:

4. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

I think smart Locks are 500$ extra

5. timberjack

timberjack Member

But they're only about $200 or so at the time of initial purchase.

6. RCsLawncare

I was thinking $4k also, it does not have smartlocks, but the dealer with install them for $340 bucks in exchange for the regular ones. I want to get a dodge and would rather just get a new plow rather that remove and buy all the other stuff for it. It will be for sale as soon as I get my new truck if it go's as planned.

7. monteballz

monteballz Member
    from Maine

Where can you find them cheap online?

8. RCsLawncare

Equipment warehouse usually have good deals, don't know about shipping though.

9. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

seems to be easier to just but the truck side for your new truck and keep the blade you have . Its in good shape and looks new. Or maybe you just want one of the Poly V XTs!

10. RCsLawncare

I do like the ploys, I love my Boss and would get the V-XT ion whatever new truck I get. Think I am just gonna shoot for a Gm and transfer all of it over onto the new one. Unless I get someone to buy my truck as is, then Ill go get the poly!!!