1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss plow - tornado spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by daplowman, Sep 16, 2008.

1. daplowman

daplowman Member

I can't believe this, I just get the perfect set up and my other job is transferring me down to Florida - Guys i have a 7 1/2' Boss Pro Plow with hook ups for 2006 2500hd and a Western Tornado Spreader - Paid well over 3000.00 each in 11/2006. Selling for 2000.00 each. Great condition - yes i had the issues with the Tornado but it has had the Mods done an ran like a champ all last season. No other issues on either unit.

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Post pics of the plow. I am interested.

3. Q101ATFD

Q101ATFD Senior Member

PM sent regarding the spreader

4. daplowman

daplowman Member

PIcs

File is to large for plowsite - give me your emails and i will send them

5. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

6. craigjschr

craigjschr Junior Member

7. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

hey no cutting.

8. daplowman

daplowman Member

bump back to the top

9. mgb guy

mgb guy Junior Member

do you still have the spreader?

10. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Haven't gotten a email from you yet. Wondering if maybe you sent it and it went to my deleted files already?

11. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

Any good photos of the spreader you can send me or post ? My e-mail is jerryt@kenton.com
    THANKS !!!

12. daplowman

daplowman Member

Here are some pictures.

Sorry for the delay guys, work sent me to Fla for a couple weeks. It's a dirty job but someone has to do it.

plow007.jpg

plow020.jpg

spreader1.jpg

plowfront.jpg

13. daplowman

daplowman Member

Bump to the top

14. daplowman

daplowman Member

Last edited: Oct 11, 2008
  15. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

Have cash and may be interested in both, call me 419-674-1717. THANKS !!!

16. daplowman

daplowman Member

Guys, I have a strong lead on the plow (not sold but hopefully soon), spreader is still avail. plow is heading out to Ohio, Perhaps this could help someone out that way with Transportation cost. Let me know.

Bill

17. mgb guy

mgb guy Junior Member

If you have a chance, can you call me about the spreader? Mike 636-299-3659

18. daplowman

daplowman Member

still available spreader and lightbar

19. daplowman

daplowman Member

Okay guys it's official, I am depressed. I took all of the harnesses out of my truck yesterday. Anyway for those that need it here is some more info on the spreader. Remeber guys, this one is worry free all the mods are done and works awesome.

The new Tornado poly/electric hopper spreader offers a whirlwind of unique features that can't be found on competitive models. The Tornado uses a rubber belt conveyer that delivers a more even flow of material - either sand, salt or a sand/salt mix - and it's built in top cover doubles as a spill guard to protect the truck bed when filling the hopper.
    Features / Specifications

Molded rear "feet" make removal, cleaning and storage easy.
    Belt conveyer delivers a more even flow of material.
    Standard top screen with two-piece poly cover doubles as a spill guard to keep material out of the truck bed.
    Variable speed control utilizes multiplexing technology to provide self-diagnostics.
    Quick-detach spinner assembly makes spreader removal and storage easier than ever.

Capacity Length Width Weight Spinner Amp Draw Conveyer
    1.25 cu. yd. 84" 50" 550 lbs 15.5" poly 20-35 16"

Equipped with 1.25 cubic yards of capacity • Spreads sand, salt or a sand/salt mixture • Belt conveyer, powered by a ½ hp electric motor, delivers a more even flow of material • Quick detach spinner makes simplifies removal and storage • Standard top screen with two-piece poly cover that doubles as a spill guard to keep material out of the truck bed.

20. fastpitcher

fastpitcher Junior Member

were in central Pa are you. I might be interested in the salter
    Rick
    484-239-8730