1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

BOSS plow parts-

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MarineSniper, Nov 29, 2014.

1. MarineSniper

MarineSniper Member
    from CT

Got rid of my 9' straight blade BOSS this summer. I originally bought all brand new parts to redo the entire plow before I got rid of. Everything new in packages, most are OEM- 2 Hydraulic angle rams, 1 lift ram, shock, new springs and eyebolts, all new BOSS hoses, all new fittings, new breather, fill tube and cap, BOSS solenoid, 4 quarts oil. Call or text (860)3zero6-0454 , located in CT. just want all gone as I have switched over to just loaders and snow pushers at all my commercial accounts. Best reasonable offer takes it all

2. alldayrj

alldayrj PlowSite.com Addict

How far are you from the throgs neck?

3. MarineSniper

MarineSniper Member
    from CT

Located near Hartford. Can meet new haven area

4. dcarr

dcarr Member
    from ct

i have a boss sport duty 7'6'' do you know if any of this is able to cross over?

5. MarineSniper

MarineSniper Member
    from CT

Will have to check the parts catalogs and compare the two

6. MarineSniper

MarineSniper Member
    from CT

Came off an RT3 with smart hitch (straight blade). If you are fairly close in CT, call me and take a look.

7. H&NServices

H&NServices Member
    from NJ

Whats the price for it all