1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss plow only

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by RCsLawncare, Mar 19, 2010.

1. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

What would you pay for a plow side only Boss V-XT steel. Been maintained every season with fluid changes. Might have my truck sold without the plow. Thanks!!

2. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

PM Sent....check it out.

3. tom5301

tom5301 Member

I would be interested

4. RCsLawncare

PM me and we can talk, would be interested in selling it all or just the plow. Just depends on the buyer of the truck that is wanting.

5. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

I guess my offer isn't good anymore?

6. RCsLawncare

No, not that, but have to explore all options, plus truck would have to sell without plow regardless and that hasn't happened.

7. RCsLawncare

Hey guys, thinking of selling the whole plow set up for the 99-up GM 2500. Includes all truck wiring, bracket, controller and plow set up! I need $3500, but might be able to go lower. Let me know what you can do and we can work something out.

8. RCsLawncare

Anyone need a 8.2 V-XT? $3500

9. kevink1973

kevink1973 Junior Member

Trade?

Would you be interested in a trade? I have a custom chopper rolling. Long,low and fat back tire. I know im all the way in nj but have done crazier stuff before.

10. secret_weapon

secret_weapon Senior Member

I'd be more interested if you were closer, or if I had a trailer to put it on and i could tow it with a fuel efficient car.

11. RCsLawncare

I hear ya, it cost so much to move stuff like this!! Most likely, it will be on the truck next year ready to rock!!

12. RCsLawncare

Might sell if truck sells here soon.