1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss Plow & Controllers

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by LawnProLandscapes, Nov 10, 2009.

1. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

selling my boss 9.2 poly v in good condition, all functions work, all wires/valves in good condition needs cutting edge, blade only as of know, if that changes i will let you know (mounts and wiring currently on 2000 super duty), also selling a boss v plow handheld controller in excellent working condition and appearence and a boss v plow joystick in excellent working condition and good appearence. possibly in near future might be selling mount off of my 00 super duty and wiring harness as well, let me know if your interested and ill keep you in mind and give you first dibs if i decide to pull it off.

9.2 poly v *blade only* - $2,000 (may be able to arrange delivery/meeting for cash)

boss 13 pin v plow handheld - $165 shipped

boss 13 pin v plow joystick - $115 shipped

pics to go up later today at some point

2. Post pic please. How far are you from chicago, I would like to buy it so can you please call me 708 670 8504. Thanks russ

3. rblake

rblake Senior Member
    from dayton

call me about the joy stick. how old is it - 937 287-6808

4. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

would you meet me half way in cannada? I would be willing to give ya 2200 for it with a controller if you are interested in meeting. could you post the pics so I could see cond.rt3 mount with smarthitch I assume?

5. LawnProLandscapes

will call in am ...

6. LawnProLandscapes

will call in am

7. LawnProLandscapes

8. Looks good so far, just give me a call and we will work something out. thanks man

9. LawnProLandscapes

joystick is sold-

taking a deposit on plow and handheld controller so at this time i will take them off the market but if anything falls through on it i will repost it... thanks for the interest guys ..

10. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

why are you selling?

11. Hey man give me a call. You never called yet and we would like to get this plow