1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss parts on a Fisher Plow !!!

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by FisherVMan, Jan 26, 2011.

1. FisherVMan

FisherVMan Senior Member

Couldnt resist this silly little alignment dealy bopper................... darn thing works great and tryed it 4 times and went right in every timeThumbs Up
    [​IMG]

2. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

looks like a good way to line it up i guess

3. MrPLow2011

MrPLow2011 Senior Member
    from Boston

A small piece of black tape on my wind visor on my hood works great for me

4. FisherVMan

FisherVMan Senior Member

Have a friend that took a plastic cover that came on a rifle scope that was clear to protect the lens and it had a crosshair in the center of it . He sticks it in the windshield and has a white crosshair painted on the back of his left light and he claims that is very good as well.
    I tryed this moving my head around quite a bit and it still puts you right in there . I am sure there is a million ways to skin this cat! More of a joke than anything?