1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss Part Prices

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Dodgetruckman731, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Dodgetruckman731

Dodgetruckman731 Senior Member

Okay, Im trying to find out if these are legit prices or is my dealer is screwing me, My Plow 8'2" VXT , cutting edge $250.00, per side! Replacement headlamp for R3T headlights, $65.00? And autozone or orilley does not have an equivalant that will fit it, Does anybody know any online sources, local sources to Detroit, MI where i could get these parts at a more affordable price?

2. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

We sell the cutting edges for 182 per side and the bulb for 28.....
  3. gpshemi

gpshemi Member

4. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

gpshemi: that same company on ebay also sells a similar headlight with the dual studs to fit Boss. I almost went that route but...decided to replace my adjustment bolts and install a DDM HID kit and I very happy I took that road.
  5. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

I paid $418 otd a few weeks ago for new edges.
  6. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

I buy my Boss parts at Monroe Equipment in Flint, US 23 and Hill rd cheaper than anybody in Oakland county that I can find.

7. gpshemi

gpshemi Member

wish I'd have known about them. I got hosed by Atherton Road Sales in Flint. They screwed up my truck and left me high and dry. So remember that...
  8. 48archer

48archer Junior Member
    from Ohio

I called my dealer the other day and he said $360 with curb guards.
  9. tuney443

tuney443 PlowSite.com Addict

PPW---Professional Parts Warehouse.If you're talking the new curb guard edges,for your plow they're app. $167 ea. Good company,order all my Boss stuff from them,I can even get a gallon of Boss oil cheaper there with shipping than from my stealer just down the road.
  10. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

our online price is 160.89 per side....
  11. tuney443

tuney443 PlowSite.com Addict

Sorry,I was off by $10----$157.15,not $167.
  12. Jewell1386

Jewell1386 Senior Member

be careful on soem of the edges be sure to buy Boss edges IO bought a set that was cheaper a year ago and had to repplace them this year. One year for a set of edges is rediculouse and then every little bump broke the edges had to weld gusets on to keep them toghter got them from Central Parts Warehouse.
  13. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Just replaced my 8.2 v plow cutting edge. 420. for both sides and a bolt kit.