1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss Mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ServiceOnSite, Oct 18, 2008.

1. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

OK i had this up for sale before and everyone wanted it and no one came up with the money. 99-07 super duty rt3 according to the boss web site. the undercarriage is what i have. i know i bought the brand new boss bolts for it i just cant seem to find them. im going out this weekend to start bringing back my plows and i will look to see it the bolts are there. im asking 300+shipping with out bolts or 320 with bolts+ shipping if i find them. Email me if your interested at Josh@diamondconcretewny.com i also have a boss rt3 undercarriage for a 79-87 chevy boss rt3. im looking to get 150+ shipping. no bolts.

iam open to trades like any kind of boss controler, lightbars, or a bossmount for a 95 gmc 3500hd 2wd 15,000 gvw boss part number LTA03675 - UC/RT3,CHEVY 91-97 HD3500

or if you have anything else you would like to trade feel free to drop me an email. Josh@diamondconcretewny.com

2. Scott's

Scott's Senior Member

sent you a email

3. ServiceOnSite

when asking for a price with shipping please include the shipping address as well

4. Scott's

Scott's Senior Member

Fremont Ohio ,43420

5. cochino12

cochino12 Junior Member

I'll take the mount for the older chevy, send payment and shipping info to info@beyondthegreen.net

zip is 80134, thanks

6. ServiceOnSite

heres the pics of both mounts. the chevy one does have some bolts in it. cant seem to locate the bolts for the ford. tomorrow will be the last time i look for them. if i dont find them i will post and price will be with out them.

Diamond Concrete Pics 001.jpg

Diamond Concrete Pics 003.jpg

Diamond Concrete Pics 004.jpg

Diamond Concrete Pics 005.jpg

7. cochino12

cochino12 Junior Member

Not too worried about the bolt kit, If its not sold please call me so we can figure out shipping. I already ordered a new one and can still cancel by tomorrow so let me know ASAP. Thanks

Adam
    303 257-7645

8. ServiceOnSite

waiting on payment for chevy mount, ford mount still for sale. will go on ebay if not sold here this week

9. ServiceOnSite

chevy mount is gone and the ford is still here.