1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss Mount

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by FCLCinMaine, Oct 2, 2006.

1. FCLCinMaine

FCLCinMaine Member
    from Maine

HI, I just bought a used boss that came off a 06 GMC(rt3), the person told me i can use the same mount for my 05 F-350. all i have to do is change the ends of the mount. is this true? my dealer says no way and he swears that i can do it for 40 bucks. thanks...

2. john boardman

john boardman Member

This is true the pushbeams are the same but only from gm to gm 1/2 to 3/4 etc pushbeams are the same throughout gm with the side support plates being different. Fords is completely different from GM with regards to all the part #'s.

Pushbeam for GM's 99 up PBA 04373 with the support plates differing according to model
    Pushbeam for Ford's 99 up superduty PBA 04579 plus all the nut bars plates etc varying according to model
    mount you need is # LTA 03654C which sells for 510.00 retail but calling around may get you one cheaper. my dealer wants 550.00 but another in state only wants 450.00 hmmm.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2006