1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss mount/wiring

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by nickacf7, Dec 24, 2010.

1. nickacf7

nickacf7 Junior Member

Quick question, lookin to sell a boss mount and wiring. What can I expect to get out of them? Wiring was bought new last fall it's for a v blade but does not come with a controller and the mount (rt3) came off a 2005 ford f350, its in good shape. Any ideas?
    Thanks, Nick

2. Plow man Foster

Plow man Foster PlowSite.com Addict

a new mount new is what $250+????
    I sold a used boss mount for $100 prob. could have sold it for more but the mount was given to me for free so i didnt care.
    plow wiring for another hundred... idk
    Look on ebay for what others are selling it for and have BIDS!

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

A new mount is about 500 bucks, wiring minus controller is about 250ish.

Used ford mount in good shape can bring about 250 to 300.
    The wiring can be used for a straight blade also so they are universal. I can run a straight blade with my vee blade control. Anyway, I would think wiring would bring you about 150.

4. nickacf7

nickacf7 Junior Member

I did not know that the wirnig is universal, thats nice to know. Thanks for the help!

5. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Yes, that is a very nice feature from boss. Along with the vee controllers having the ability to run the straight blades.

6. marylandbigb

marylandbigb Member

i sold a used GM mount for 250 new ones are about 550 and up this year and the wiring is another 500 to 700 new i would ask 400 to 500 and take offers for the entire set up

7. jwsland

jwsland Junior Member

I recently bought one for my super duty that I found on Craigslist. Great shape, minimal scratches and paint missing for $300.