1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

BOSS mount receiver hitch

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by aeronutt, Apr 10, 2009.

1. aeronutt

aeronutt Senior Member

I got bored a few days ago and decided to spend an afternoon with the welder. Here's my latest Frankenstein:

IMG_2615.JPG

IMG_2620.JPG

IMG_2621.jpg

2. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Great idea!

3. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

looks good nice work:drinkup:

4. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

brite idea

hey man that's kinda cool ! :salute:

5. aeronutt

aeronutt Senior Member

Thanks for the kudos. I can't help but wonder why Reese doesn't already make something like this. It seems like such an obvious thing and it would be WAY cheaper than just about any other method I could think of. Even doing them in my garage without the benefit of automated cutters and welding robots I could make and sell these for $150 each and live on the profits. Reese could do 'em much cheaper than me.

6. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

nice work. send in your prototype to reese and tell them you want a percentage of all the ones they sell :)