1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss Mount needed

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by metallihockey88, Apr 14, 2009.

1. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

I need a Boss RT3 mount that will fit a 2006 Ford F250. it needs to be a newer mount since the new mount if listed to work on 99-07 trucks but it needs to be a newer mount that was made after 04 by boss that has the cut outs in the back arms of the mount for the sway bars on the newer trucks. please let me know if you have one youd like to get rid of or if you know someone selling one. thank you

2. Kevin Kendrick

Kevin Kendrick Senior Member

You will need to specify the undercarriage needed...

LTA03654C - UC/RT3,FORD F250/F350 99-07

Check with your local Boss distributor...they might have a used one. I don't, I only have new.

3. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

if my plow sells I will have one. Mine only has about 40 hours on it so its basically new.

4. bank32

bank32 Member

I have one. It came off my 06 f250(267)716-6982 Al

5. metallihockey88

i called you and left a message...please let me know if you still wanna sell this mount, i have money waiting....feel free to call me back at 847-204-6196 thanx

6. metallihockey88

still looking for a mount, everyone keeps flakin on me....anyone who has one please let me know, need one...thank you

7. MackDa600

MackDa600 Member

did you find one? i need one too

8. EFR Landscaping

EFR Landscaping Junior Member

I actually have one that I may be able to sell i am currently trying to sell my 9.2VXT. I have people interested in just the blade .Its on a 2008 F250 bought new last october. whats its worth? you we need to remove I am not sure how to. The guy who put my plow on will remove everything on the truck side for $350.. I will be willing to sell everything on the truck side for $500 possibly if you remove properly. let me no what your thinking

9. metallihockey88

still looking for a mount, unfortunately as soon as money is about ot be exchanged everyone is flaking on me. the 08 mount wont fit my truck, thanx anyway

10. MackDa600

MackDa600 Member

i will have an 07 that wont work for me either

11. metallihockey88

so does that mean you want to sell it?...if so i have money waiting, please let me know...dying to get this plow setup already so i can not keep lettin it bug me

12. tojay22

tojay22 Member

i have one that will work for you. pm me an offer and i will let you know if its yours. im in grand rapids MI. would you want to pick it up? i dont really want to ship it. 616-446-1777 thanks

13. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

I have one that came off my old '04 F-250....if that will work. Wasnt put on the truck till 2006'ish. PM if your interested.