1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss loss

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by milwaukeevtwin, Nov 20, 2013.

1. milwaukeevtwin

milwaukeevtwin Senior Member

WOW. I been ordering new Boss plows just about every year and this year called around for a couple 9.2 dxt to finD out nobody has them in stock. So is Boss hiring? Because I been told there behind looks like middle of december iF were lucky:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:
  2. BossPlowMaster

BossPlowMaster Senior Member

Our local boss dealer has about 5-6 boss's in stock ready to go. Give them a call Gary Lerch (920) 235-9666 option 4
  3. Jguck25

Jguck25 Senior Member

maybe they are not behind, maybe theyre just selling very fast? i know they have them in stock near me too
  4. milwaukeevtwin

boss plow

Let me rephrase this in stock for the correct price. If anbody can get me a plow side dxt poly 9.2 delivered to 6111 for 4650.00 Please call me 815-742-7328 And yes there are places out there for this price.
  5. BossPlowMaster

BossPlowMaster Senior Member

Ha holy crap! That's the @ cost price from boss! Still give them a call and see. Not sure what they are getting for just the plow as I paid for the whole setup.
  6. djagusch

djagusch 2000 Club Member
    from mn

They maybe at that price but also the reason they don't have any till dec. If they undercut everyone by that much its the reason they sell out. Boss might even limit what they ship to them if they now the pricing.

Jim at esi is typically the cheapest I know of and I don't know if he would sell at that price.
  7. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

If you wanted an 8.2 I would have you covered, sorry we sold on the 9.2s......
  8. milwaukeevtwin

Better check your numbers thats not cost.
  9. milwaukeevtwin

Quanity or 1sees all depends on how they run there business
  10. milwaukeevtwin

Thanks, Jim I usually buy from u but I really want that 9.2 dxt its for a 1 ton dually
  11. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Should be doable, I just picked a 9-6 MVP3 for less then that assembled.
  12. #1 plowtech

#1 plowtech Senior Member

Must be nice to give away profits!!!!!!
  13. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

There are not any places out there with that price if you're here looking for one. I'd be surprised if you could find one this time of the year even near that price.
  14. jbell36

jbell36 Senior Member
    from Kansas

wow dude, i don't even know if i could get a Vxt for that here…that's an insane price…not calling you a liar, but a 9'2" DDDDDxt for under 5K? i'd wait and buy from the particular dealer you are speaking of

was at my dealership yesterday (to buy our 8' VBX spreader, ******* awesome by the way) which is about a 45 minute drive (kansas/missouri border which is fairly close to Illinois) and i'm almost positive they had a 9'2" DXT…they have a very good selection, i think they try to have 2 of each plow..i'll check on pricing tomorrow when i'm there again if you are interested, it will at least tell you where other dealerships are at
  15. Whiffyspark

Whiffyspark 2000 Club Member
    from SOMD

Thats under cost for me. Severely under cost
  16. FF/P215

FF/P215 Senior Member
    from 01085

About a month ago I was at my dealer and he said that they were adding shifts and hiring, good news for the long term! He does a good amount or business for the northeast comparatively and has a pretty good relationship with them, so I'm saying I would trust the information haha.
  17. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

not sure you guys noticed he said plow side only....
  18. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

I just bought a new 9'2" Stainless DXT plow side only and based on what I paid, the $4650 that the OP is looking to pay for a regular DXT is not out of the question. It sounded low at first, but it's really not.
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2013
  19. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

It wasn't that long ago a BOSS dealer in New Hampshire close to the Maine border had BOSS plows listed on craigslist, I remember them having a 9'2 DXT stainless with mounting hardware, price was $5300 plus tax. The same plow here in tymusic at my dealer costs $9300 with tax.