1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss Leaf Rakes??

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by old skool, Jan 18, 2010.

1. old skool

old skool Senior Member
    from NW IL

Just going thru some pics of mine and thought you guys might be intersted in these...

This is how I rake leaves at my moms house! Didnt know if any of you have used your plow this way?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The neighbors get a kick out of it ...... Man I love my Boss! ....

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Looks like a Boss plow can stack anything!

3. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

Theres a couple videos of people doing that on youtube

4. Pinky Demon

Pinky Demon PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

Ha! That's really neat actually since plows are just damned limited in their use. I guess you could probably use a plow more than one season, but why tear a truck up over it.

5. old skool

old skool Senior Member
    from NW IL

No problem on tearing the truck up doing this.... we actually blow the leaves over to the blacktop drive, then push them a half a block to where we pile them.

6. Pinky Demon

Pinky Demon PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

Sorry, I didn't elaborate. I was thinking in the back of my head of using a plow to grade out soil or whatever you could think of. A leaf pile isn't going to touch it. My bad.