1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss Joystick Mounting Location

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by stroker79, Oct 14, 2007.

1. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

I mounted my Joystick recently. I used to have the Smart Touch and really do not like it. Once I got the joystick I cannot beleive how big this thing is. It does not make it very easy to mount but I found a good spot in my Superduty. With my elbow on the armrest the joystick is right in the middle of my palm. Cant wait to use it!

Heres a pic, just thought I would share.

70 Chevelle 001 - Copy.JPG

2. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Sweet, got enough other holders for stuff in there? Whats the digital thingy on the floor next to clifford?

3. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

Thats Fords auxiliary idle control. Usually seen in vehicles that idle for long peroids like ambulances and such.

4. stroker79

haha, ones for my phone and the other for my Zune. I like my gadgets! I also have a computer built in. The screen is under the radio, its just not flipped out in the picture.

5. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

HA! you got a Zune! thats gay! The built in wifi is nice though you can share songs with both of the other people that bought one.

6. stroker79

Haha, thanks i suppose. Actually the only reason i bought one is i hate ipod. it was more in spite but the times i use it i like it.

7. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

Hey don't be a hater!!! I-pod is the best you can buy!!! There's nothin better than a Mac or anyother Apple product. Cya sunday Zuner!

8. stroker79

LOL trust me, i dont like supporting the microsoft monopoly any more than I have too but I cant stand the ipod. I have nothing against apple/mac its just the ipod. I think most of it stems from when I used to install car audio. Everyone wants thier stupid ipod to hook up to thier radio every which way. ipod this ipod that barf lol See ya Sunday