1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss HID lights only $100!!

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Riccas, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Riccas

Riccas Member

I have a whole ton of HID conversion kits left over from last winter. Not sure why i bought so many, but i have them laying around. Comes with everything you need to convert your standard bulb to an HID. Uses existing housings, easy 5 minute install upgrade but makes at least 300% better visibility!!

Shoot me an email.... i don't really check the forum that often.
    rick@macricorp.com

2. ihdriver7088

ihdriver7088 Senior Member

this fits the smartlight 2's???

3. CJSLAWNSERVICE

CJSLAWNSERVICE Senior Member

tell me more please! The kit from the factory is in the 1000's. whats the difference?

4. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

Yes yes sounds like a deal!

5. Riccas

Riccas Member

If you guys are interested send me an email... i don't check here often...

rick@macricorp.com

6. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

Guys, take your chances with him or take your chances on Ebay... Either way they're coming from China and aren't DOT approved... In his other thread, he claimed they don't burn up wiring, even though they don't have a separate power feed so they're spiking at 16-18 amps through the factory 20 gauge wiring when the HID's start-up... Bad idea...