1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss handheld straight blade controller

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fordboy, Jan 10, 2009.

1. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

i have a excellent condition boss heandheld controller. Works great looking for 175.00 shipped.

2. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

how about 150 shipped?

3. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

I'm probably interested. I'm assuming everything works on it... I just got my first Boss plow this weekend after using Westerns forever and I like my control on the left, but the Boss joystick is too big. Do you have paypal?

4. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

Yes I have paypal pm me your email and I will send you a pay pal request. Everything works fine on it I bought it to use with my straight blade as I was going to sell my v and ended up selling the straight blade, so I let the joystick go with the plow figuring I could sell this easier than the joystick.

5. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

this is still available

6. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Oops, looks like I should have done some shopping around. I think I overpaid...

7. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I dont believe you overpaid. It is what I paid and they sell for more than this on ebay, but if you are unhappy i will refund you your money, as long as it does not cost me any pay pal fees I am good with that. Let me know what you want to do as I was going to ship it on my way home tonight, Aaron

Last edited: Jan 21, 2009
  8. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Nope, go ahead and send it. I was just in another thread and somebody was selling one for a V for $125.

9. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

ok if I can get out of work early enough it will go out today

10. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Sounds good. Looking forward to it!

11. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Got it, works great. Thanks a lot! Looking forward to trying it out.

12. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

Your welcome, I am glad to see you already recieved it good luck with the rest of the season.