1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss decals

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by lesedwards, Jan 23, 2009.

1. lesedwards

lesedwards Member

BOSS DECALS We have a break in our weather so I thought I would get my plow in the shop clean it up and paint it. I am now looking for all new decals does anyone have any idea where I can find them?

2. rjfetz1

rjfetz1 Senior Member
    from CT.

ebay? or your dealer?

3. Indy

Indy Senior Member

We have a local sign co. that makes vinyl lettering and they have all major co. logos on t he computer............

I had mine made in white reflective instead of just white

Like $6. a sticker

4. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

The delaer should have them, i know the guy i deal with has them. Also try ebay.

5. 04WhiteSport

04WhiteSport Senior Member

Indy plower? Who is your sign guy and where is he at? Greenwood area? im in NobleTucky

6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Any Boss dealer will have - or can get them and their not expensive. Most expensive one costs about $7.

If you need the specific p/n's for them give me a shout.

7. Deckscapes

Deckscapes Senior Member

The BOSS decal for the front of the blade is part # BAX00006 and retails for $5.
    The RT3 pushbeam logo decal is part #MSC03413 and retails for $3.
    The RT3 Straight blade mounting instructions decal is part #MSC04009 and is $4.
    The RT3 V-blade mounting instructions decal is part #MSC04247 and is $4.
    The RT# Straight blade with SmartHitch2 mounting instructions decal is part #MSC04248 and is $5.
    The SmartHitch2 toggle switch decal is part #MSC04605 and is $1.50.
    THe RT3 Straight Blade with SmartHitch2 mounting instructions decal is part #MSC04607 and is $3.
    The RT3 V-blade with SmartHitch2 mounting instructions decal is part #MSC04606 and is $3.
    The caution decal for the coupler pins is part #MSC04609 and is $2.

8. Indy

Indy Senior Member

it's a girl, christy's design and sign

882-5444
    Greenwood.

She would mail it to you if you pay by cc....;)

9. lesedwards

lesedwards Member

10. HULK2184

HULK2184 Member

11. HULK2184

HULK2184 Member

Not sure where you found the Stickers on that site but there is another one for ya