1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

BOSS Decals/Stickers

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by cameo89, Mar 8, 2010.

1. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

Where is a good site to order O.E.M. decals for Boss snow plows and Boss salters, I wanna do a makeover on my salter and plow this summer and want decals.

2. P&M Landscaping

P&M Landscaping Senior Member

Contact Boss Direrctly. I have an email for the parts rep around here somewhere, I'll see if I can dig it up.

3. KBTConst

KBTConst Senior Member

I contacted Boss before and didn't get any where with them I just take a picture to the guy that does my truck lettering and he makes them for me.

4. Deckscapes

Deckscapes Senior Member

Go to cuttingedgesnow.com they have them in stock

5. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

Thank you Deckscapes! They have a good selection of decals, but wow I ordered $14.75 worth of decals and shipping was almost the same price as the decals $12.80 shipping, it's hard to beleive that a few sheets could cost so much to ship?

Thanks again

6. Deckscapes

Deckscapes Senior Member

Call Todd or Troy at Cutting Edge and give them a list of the decals you want/need, they will give you an overall price with shipping combined and will only charge you the exact amount of shipping