1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss Dealers in CT/New England

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by RippersVF2, Nov 3, 2014.

1. RippersVF2

RippersVF2 Junior Member
    from CT

Anyone one know a reputable dealer to get a new Boss from in CT. Looking to get two 8'2 DXT Stainless V's for our new 2015 F250's. As always, we're looking for the best price. I've seem some for 8k+ and some for 6k+. There just too many dealers listed, so I figured I'd ask for some suggestions. We're located near New Haven, but traveling for a good price is no problem.
  2. SnowFakers

SnowFakers Senior Member
    from CT

From around New Haven as well, got my truck side put on at Strollo Towing in Chesire, they were a pleasure to do business with. Dropped truck off in morning and picked it up that afternoon
  3. Broncslefty7

Broncslefty7 Senior Member

Axle and spindle in east hartford, ive been buying stuff from them for years. Ask for Dave.
  4. GetMore

GetMore Senior Member

You could look into Ness Automotive in Danbury.
    Haven't bought from them (yet- probably next week), but the guy seems straightforward.
  5. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

I just bought from NESS was impressed with the shop... Did a nice job..
  6. RippersVF2

RippersVF2 Junior Member
    from CT

Thanks for the info! We ended up putting a deposit on two from Ness and they are being installed this week. Super friendly and helpful over the phone.
  7. AccuCon

AccuCon Senior Member
    from CT

Farmington Valley Equipment is excellent....They have come through in a pinch for me and there parts prices are reasonable to that of online (w/o shipping costs).
  8. GetMore

GetMore Senior Member

Ness will be installing mine next Thursday.