1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss controller question

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Green Grass, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Green Grass

Green Grass PlowSite Fanatic

I have never used boss plows always ran westerns and on that note. I was with a buddy yesterday that has a boss XTV with a hand held controller is there any way to move both wings at the same time? I know with my western if the plow is straight i just have to push the left or right button to move the plow together. Boss controllers don't appear to have this option. Hopefully someone can fill me thinking about getting a boss the next time around.
  2. Novadiecast

Novadiecast Senior Member

Yes you can, I do all the time. Just hold down both buttons on the left at the same time or on the right at the same time. Very easy to do and the plow will do what you are asking.
  3. Green Grass

Green Grass PlowSite Fanatic

I see it just looked like the left buttons only controlled the left side and the right buttons only control the right side
  4. ohiogreenworks

ohiogreenworks Senior Member

You can do what you are trying to. Hitting both buttons on the left side in the middle will angle the plow left (like a straight blade) same thing for the other side.
  5. V-Boss

V-Boss Member

Pushing the 2 front buttons will move the plow to scoop, pushing the 2 back buttons will move the plow to V. I have the joystick, so I don't have to deal with this crap :D