1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss control wire harness kit - no power wires?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Ramairfreak98ss, Nov 29, 2008.

1. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

I just picked this up a few days ago.....when i was getting the rediculous quotes for a new boss plow lol.

The box was opened, but i guess retaped, so he opened it up to check for the parts, i just saw the harness and assumed the rest of everything was underneath.

I take everything out of the box when i got home, didnt realize the battery cables wernt there till i layout everything on the truck and realize im missing stuff.

The dealer "thinks" this part comes in the plow box part "ie the snow plow". My packing list clearly shows a cable, 90" long and battery cables 24" long so theyre wrong. Pisses me off the place is a good 45 minutes away in jersey so ill have to drive back again. At least i can get the mount and rest of the harness installed today hopefully.