1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss BX12 Has Arrive, Downeaster Spreaders Have Arrived

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ColumbiaLand, Nov 6, 2010.

1. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

Below is the new and hard to find Boss BX12. The box is just incredible. Its the best built box that I have seen in a while for the price. We sold one to a customer today and he picked it up. He also bought a Downeaster Poly V Box and another Stainless V Box for a customer. If anyone is interested we are getting a stock order on spreaders from downeaster and we are also getting 2 more BX12s. PM me for details if interested.

Boss 1.jpg

Boss 2.jpg

Spreader 1.jpg

Spreader 2.jpg

Spreader 3.jpg
  2. ColumbiaLand

More Pictures..

Spreader 4.jpg
  3. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

I want that box! :nod:
  4. ColumbiaLand

I still have one more boss BX12 here for sale if anyone is looking for one
  5. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Down Easter another great product built in Maine.
  6. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Hey Collin we made it back! The trip back seemed to go a lot faster. You should see the looks I got with that monster on the trailer lol. Thanks again for everything! If you knew when they might be here with the 8footer and wings, I would just meet them up at Lowe's.....we're getting our first 30 tons some time this week.
  7. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

NICE!! The poly V-box looks good!
  8. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

When is boss going to come out with a 10ft for a skid???
    Nice looking box.
  9. JpLawn

JpLawn Senior Member

10ft would be so nice.
  10. ColumbiaLand

They will most likely make different sizes starting this spring for next season.
  11. ColumbiaLand

I have one more BX12 is anyone is looking for them. PM me for details and pricing or call number below
  12. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

great units there Collin...you wont have any trouble unloading them for sure!. The downeaster poly spreader is great in its simplicity....No fancy controllers...on/off. Simple and durable
  13. ColumbiaLand

IF anyone is looking for any downeaster equipment let me know. Were making another shipment very soon.