1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss B8 Pusher on S205

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by IMAGE, Dec 18, 2012.

1. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

This looks like it's going to be a great pusher!

IMG_0869.jpg

IMG_0870.jpg

IMG_0871.jpg

IMG_0872.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

IMG_0870.jpg

IMG_0871.jpg

IMG_0872.jpg

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Your magnet is upside down on the door.

3. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

nice looking pusher

4. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

I had some requests asking about the side to side floating abillity of the hitch. It floats up/down, and front/back as part of the built in design from Boss. But there is also enough play in the floating design to let it float some from side to side.

I made a quick vid to show it since Boss doesn't mention it anywhere. http://youtu.be/jWEptPqhh8c

5. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

And a new set of pallet forks:D

6. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Very nice looking pusher. I haven't paid much attention to the Boss pushers, but sitting here looking at these pictures, I'm impressed.

Mind letting us in on the cost?

7. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Lol yeah, and a few other things. Thumbs Up

Thanks Collin. I paid $2200 out the door for it. They MSRP at $2600 so I thought it was a great buy.

8. ryde307

ryde307 PlowSite Veteran

I purchased one also to try against the protechs. We were going to run it on our 205 but put it on a cat 257 instead based on where each machine was located. I have not used it but I did watch the guy the other night while he used it. I was pretty impressed. Because of the slip abilities it was a no brainer to set down and go. Scraped well and looks well built. We paid around $2400. great value in my opinion.