1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss atv plow

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by smithr9, Sep 27, 2014.

1. smithr9

smithr9 Junior Member

A friend heard I am buying a new boss plow for my rhino and he wants to get one for his 2005 bombardier outlander xt 400. Boss doesn't make a mounting bracket for this machine so we want to buy a boss plow and mounting bracket then modify it to fit his outlander.
    Has anyone ever modified a boss mounting system?
    Can anyone (including the boss people) recommend a mounting bracket that would require the least modification for his machine?

ICE CREAM MAN Junior Member
    from MA

I actually just inquired about one today for my atv. I have 2004 Polaris Ranger. I talked to my local dealer and they said they can try and find the closest fit and then modify it a little. Welders do wonders!
  3. k1p

k1p Junior Member

fabbing an undercarriage to your UTV/ATV should not be an issue
  4. hemiman

hemiman Junior Member

I have a question. how well do the boss plows work on an ATV? any one already using one for sidewalks?
  5. TGS Inc.

TGS Inc. Senior Member
    from Detroit

Boss plows...

We had one put on a new quad last year...AWESOME! Well worth the money. I think its a great value. I'll post a few pix tomorrow.