1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss 9'2" Blade halves - Trade for 8'2"?

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MikeRi24, Oct 17, 2014.

1. MikeRi24

MikeRi24 Senior Member

A very strange request, but I currently have 2 Boss 9'2" V-plows and I need another 8'2" for one of my trucks to make it more adaptable for driveways. I put a lot of work into both plows mechanically recently so I don't want to completely get rid of them and start over with something else. I have a steel 9'2" and a Poly 9'2" and would like to convert one of them into an 8'2" I am located in Buffalo, NY if anyone would be interested in upgrading their 8'2" to a 9'2".
  2. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

If you were closer to ohio I'd be all over this. I need to make an 8'2" a 9'2" to work on our 450's

Good luck !
  3. jimslawnsnow

jimslawnsnow PlowSite Fanatic
    from mn

I would consider it. Any pics of hours? I'm in Mn. I would pay shipping for my 8'2 there and you pay for the 9'2 here.
  4. Itsdoubletime

Itsdoubletime Member

In tonawanda ny have been looking for a 92 I have an 82 send over a few pics might be willing to work something out
  5. Itsdoubletime

Itsdoubletime Member

Just read the convert part . Sorry about that