1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss 9.2 V XT

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by 3311, Oct 15, 2008.

1. 3311

3311 Senior Member

Anyone own one of these ? I am looking at one and need some feedback . Thanks Steve

MRUSSELL Member

I am getting mine installed next week i hope its a good unit i ordered it back in july
  3. Kevin Kendrick

Kevin Kendrick Senior Member

The feedback from my customers has been very good. But let some actual users give you the feedback you want. They are the real testament for these plows.
  4. Farm Boss

Farm Boss Senior Member

I get mine next week too. So we will see how it works! Hope it works great I'll let you know after I get a little use on it!
  5. jomofo

jomofo Senior Member

I just plowed mine for the first time last weekend - so far so good.
  6. A Man

A Man Senior Member

My 9'2"xt plowed about 260 cm last year with no problems, it actually does throw the snow higher and further, but let's be honest, they really just look bad a$$. Great plow!
  7. Wieckster

Wieckster Senior Member

I got mine in Jan. and your right A Man they do look bad A S S they look cool and everyone talks about it at the gas station when I was fillin up. Works great better then my western V I hadbefore it
  8. payton

payton Senior Member

honestly the xt is a beast. it throws snow farther and faster then any normal v. last winter i was running in 2 wd blowing snow 25 ft away making it easy to keep the windrow down there for easier to push then heavy windrow.

9. lawnproslawncar

lawnproslawncar Senior Member

I heard CO and other areas got a little snow. I don't know if i should be jealous or biting my nails. Leaf cleanups are not done yet. Plow isn't completely ready yet either.
  10. jomofo

jomofo Senior Member

Yep, we got a little... will be melting off but whatever... A-Basin and Loveland opened yesterday... Life is good...

11. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Ordered one on monday. They look cool as hell!
  12. 3311

3311 Senior Member

I,m really a Blizzard man but have owned a Boss 9.2 a few years back. Need a plow that will fit between the curbs at a drive through and still be in the scoop position. The last Boss I owned was pretty tough.
  13. GreenManEnvy

GreenManEnvy Senior Member

I like the 9.2 V XT a lot - had it installed early January and got to use it a few times in low to moderately low snowfall.

I was able to get it to do what I wanted it to, despite complications from gravel roads and a first-time operator (that'd be me).