1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss 9.2 Poly VXT FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by emmert35, Aug 14, 2013.

1. emmert35

emmert35 Junior Member

I have a one year old Boss VXT 9.2 for sale. This plow is in excellent shape. It has smartlocks, snow deflector, poly moldboards and hand held controller. Always stored inside and parked inside when I came home from plowing. I painted where the paint had chipped off on the back side of the blade during the snow season and after I put the plow up for the summer. I've very obsessive with my equipment and I always take care of everything. This plow honestly looks brand new other than the cutting edge bearing wore just a little. (I can measure if anyone is interested). I am located in Central Indiana just west of Indianapolis. I'm selling this plow as I am getting a new DXT. This was my personal plow and only I have pushed with it. I can add pictures if anyone is interested or I can text them directly to your phone if anybody would like to see anything specific on the plow. I am asking $4,200

2. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

Definitely interested. Please post some pics!

3. emmert35

emmert35 Junior Member

I will get you some tomorrow. I have them on my phone right now but I don't think there is any way to post pictures via the mobile forum site...unless I'm missing something..

4. emmert35

emmert35 Junior Member

grabbed the laptop and got them on here for ya.

back of plow.jpg

cutting edge.jpg

left moldboard.jpg

left wing.jpg

right wing.jpg

5. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

What did it come off of? I've got a '13 Ram 2500 and would like to know if you've got the correct mount and wiring harness for my truck. Thanks.

6. emmert35

emmert35 Junior Member

My mount and harness are not for sale. Just the plow and controller only. I am just getting a new plow for this winter.