1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss 9' 2" poly V for sale in Chicagoland!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NorthwestPlower1, Feb 1, 2005.

1. NorthwestPlower1

NorthwestPlower1 Member

Plow is 2.5 yrs old has original cutting edge on it. I'll try to get pics up asap. Reasons for selling: 1. I rolled my 02 F350 over without the plow on and am getting a new truck and will purchase a new plow. 2. R.A. Adams Ent. my plow supplier no longer carries Boss snowplows. I am still haggeling with the insurance company so i dont know if I will be able to get frame and wiring off the truck yet.(I did snag the the hand controller already) So I cant post a price yet. If you are interested please leave info below. I will know more in the next few days. Will offer to responds in the order they are posted. It has been a good plow 0 breakdowns.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2005
  2. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

get me some pics i might have someone interested in mn here

3. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

R.A. Adams dont sell boss anymore. Thats weird. They carry all the major brands. Im going up there next week to pick some parts up. I wonder why they stopped carrying boss? Do you know why. Sorry for being off subject.

4. NorthwestPlower1

NorthwestPlower1 Member

Because Monroe Truck Equipment is the major distributor for the area now and they bitched to Boss plows because R.A. Adams was able to purchase straight from Boss plows and not them. (they are competitors) Basically, Boss sided with Monroe and told R.A. Adams they needed to purchase from Monroe now. R.A. Adams refuses to to purchase from Monroe and will no longer carry Boss products. This is is total B.S. on Boss snowplows part R.A. Adams was selling Boss plows long before Monroe was the major distributor and the grandfather clause should have remained in effect. Hence, I am hoping for a Fisher V X-Blade by next year my fingers are crossed.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2005
  5. eng50

eng50 Senior Member

I might be interested, pm or email me with pricing and pics..
    Thank you

Bill

6. Hookem_9

Hookem_9 Junior Member

7. Triton Snow Systems

Triton Snow Systems Banned

v-plow

Might be interested if you still have it.

8. amsoil man

amsoil man Junior Member

i use to deal a lot with r.a adams but i have noticed a change in how they treat there customers and overall service that why instead of dealing with them we started are own contacts with blizzard and hillsboro etc not to knock but when the owner get mouthy in front of me and my mom during a pick up its time to change. but would be intersed in a boss let me kmow if you still got it we are in south wisconsin and my parents are still in mchenry thanks amsoil man

9. deluxeco

deluxeco Senior Member

10. JUSTBE

JUSTBE Member

I am also interested in the plow if it is still available.

Thanks.

justbe@athenet.net