1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss 8Ft

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by TimKIng, Sep 15, 2009.

1. TimKIng

TimKIng Junior Member
    from Ohio

I have a Boss 8 ft straight blade plow in great shape, I believe the blade is 3 years old. Everything else is 1 year old. It is on my 08 Chevy silverado Dmax. It has the everything you need to install. Looking for 3500.00 I'm located in Dayton, Ohio 937-830-9365 or email at bad3800v6@aol.com

Tim

2. TimKIng

TimKIng Junior Member
    from Ohio

I just called and it will fit 01+ silverado

3. Sabsan84

Sabsan84 Senior Member

What blade model is that one??? Wrights Trailer in Ma. wants $4500 for a new Boss 8ft full trip or trip edge one installed

4. TimKIng

TimKIng Junior Member
    from Ohio

Not sure, I will look next time I'm out at the shop where I have it stored. I did lower the price to 2800 for a quick sale though.

5. shovelman

shovelman Member

this is for sure off a 2500 an also rt3 hook up

6. TimKIng

TimKIng Junior Member
    from Ohio

Yes, I just took it off my truck 3 days ago. I have everything, headlight wiring and handheld controller, all hardware, ect..

7. shovelman

shovelman Member

whats the lowest cash offer you will take pay u in 100s

8. shovelman

shovelman Member

would like some pics

9. TimKIng

TimKIng Junior Member
    from Ohio

I went over to the shop to get some pics of the blade the other day but it is facing the wrong direction but this link has the pics I was able to get. lmk if you need something else, are you local?

http://dayton.craigslist.org/pts/1375441547.html

10. shovelman

shovelman Member

about an 1.5 hr north of columbus in the amish country

11. TimKIng

TimKIng Junior Member
    from Ohio

I'm about an hour from columbus, lmk

12. shovelman

shovelman Member

lowest cash price you will take

13. TimKIng

TimKIng Junior Member
    from Ohio

This weekend 2500

14. ferio82

ferio82 Junior Member

will that same mount fit my silverado 3500? it is an 01. if so would you be willing to drive it halfway? i am located in wisconsin

15. Jaynen

Jaynen Senior Member

Would you drive this over the border? I am interested but located in ontario.