1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

BOSS 8ft STRAIT BLADE 4 SALE

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by blaze13, Feb 1, 2009.

1. blaze13

blaze13 Junior Member
    from Ohio

Have a Boss 8ft strait blade RT3 super duty, couple years old. New cutting edge, hoses and side markers. Also just bought smart touch controller. Plow is in great shape. I have the wiring harness with the controller. The only thing you will need is an undercarraige/mount. I know where there are several used one's for different trucks also. $2600 See this link for pictures http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=77026

2. grasscutter11

grasscutter11 Junior Member

Where are you at in ohio, i am looking for a plow for my 04k2500hd?

3. blaze13

blaze13 Junior Member
    from Ohio

I'm 40 miles north of columbus off of ST 23. I think i actually know where a used mount is for your truck if you don't have one allready. You are prolly hour and half or less away if your from akron.

4. grasscutter11

grasscutter11 Junior Member

Dellaware county, huh? Mind calling me or replying with your phone no. -Chad 330-414-4474

5. BuckeyeSiteWork

BuckeyeSiteWork Junior Member

That plow looks very fimiliar!!! I put the word out for you Sunday when we got done.

6. blaze13

blaze13 Junior Member
    from Ohio

haha thanks buckeye. I think you should buy another truck and buy my plow, how's that sound.

7. BuckeyeSiteWork

BuckeyeSiteWork Junior Member

sounds good to me, perhaps not to my banker. put it on the custom crete truck.

8. blaze13

blaze13 Junior Member
    from Ohio

Price is now $2250

9. blaze13

blaze13 Junior Member
    from Ohio

Sold......