1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bluecuda, Dec 13, 2004.

1. bluecuda

bluecuda Junior Member

I Got This Plow Yesterday From A Guy That Owed Me Some Money For A Remodeling Job I Did For Him.i Don't Have Any Use For It So I Am Trying To Recoup Some Of My Money.i Don't Know Much About It Other Then It Has The Rapid Tach Ii System With Lights.it Is In Pretty Good Shape With A Little Bit Of Paint Flaking.if I Had To Guess I Would Say It Looks To Be About 5yrs. Old Or So.it Also Has The Thick Rubber Piece Along The Top.he Also Gave Me A Western Brand Control Box With It Although I Dont Know If It Will Work With This Plow.the Plow Is Located In Livonia,michigan.if Anybody Would Like To See It Call Me And I Will Give You Directions.i Would Like To Get About $1600.00 For It If Possible.thanks Dwight 248-830 -7450.