1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss 8'6" (plowside only)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by brickslayer, Oct 25, 2012.

1. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

$2350.00. 2-3 years old. In good condition! Firm at 2300. Priced to sell fast. Worth every bit of $3000 if I wanted to deal with the haggling. Pick up only. Just don't need a plow that big anymore. Can either picture text or send pictures by email. PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS ASKING FOR PICTURES. Sorry using mobile site and don't know how to post pictures by phone.

2. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

This might help. This is my Craigslist ad. Priced higher because if I'm going to sell something in my area and create more competition, they won't be getting same deal as someone buying from this site.

http://racine.craigslist.org/pts/3364327338.html

3. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

Priced too high??? Not desperate to sell just figured at this price would make for a quick sale...

4. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

Also have a 8' same age and condition. Makes no difference which one I sell. Just don't need both. Asking $2300 for that one as well...

5. MahonLawnCare

MahonLawnCare Senior Member
    from Ohio

Where are you located?

6. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

sold the 8'6"