1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss 8'2" VXT V-Blade for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by growitmowitlawn, Mar 24, 2010.

1. growitmowitlawn

growitmowitlawn Member

Boss 8'2" VXT V-Blade with handlheld controller and all truckside for a 99-05 Ford Superduty.

Its in mint condition, hardly used, original cutting edge. Bought November '07.

Only reason I'm getting rid of it is: taking up space and we use Westerns, its the only Boss in the fleet.

Shoot me a message and we will go from there.

Asking $3,650

DSCF1285.jpg

DSCF1286.jpg

DSCF1287.jpg

Last edited: Mar 24, 2010
  2. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Is it me, or do the cutting edges look really worn out.
    Other wise it looks to be in mint condition. Good luck

3. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

where ya at in michigan?

4. growitmowitlawn

growitmowitlawn Member

The cutting edge is original and the blade was used probably 15-20 times over the past few years. Thats why it shows the wear, still has life left in it.

I'm located in Big Rapids, about 35 minutes north of Grand Rapids.

5. plow north

plow north Member

HI just wondering if you still have the plow & will the mont fit f250 super duty 2008 if so i am interested.I live in ont canada i have a friend i hunt with in cedar springs i could have him look at it. email at mike_fletcher@xplornet.com or call me at 705 234 2628

6. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Smart Lock cylinders?

7. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

I'd sell the westerns and keep the Boss. JMO

8. kevink1973

kevink1973 Junior Member

Trade?

Would you consider a trade? I have a custom chopper rolling chassis. Tons of $ inv(10 grand). Its long, low w/big fat rear tire. I know it sounds crazy that im in nj but have shipped crazier things to crazier places.