1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss 8'2" Power-V XT (MI)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rddiehl, Feb 27, 2011.

1. rddiehl

rddiehl Junior Member

Two years old $4000 more info and photo here: http://flint.craigslist.org/grd/2237532021.html

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

3. rddiehl

rddiehl Junior Member

Thanks. If anyone wants the mount and wiring I can get that off also. It is on a 09 GMC Sierra 2500 HD. I really don't have the time to plow snow any more is why I am selling.

4. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

I think you'd get 4000 for the plow, mount, control and wiring. I think 3,500 is a good price for the plow and controller.

5. rddiehl

rddiehl Junior Member

True that is what I was thinking. I guess I should have specified that. Especially for those who have no use for the wiring and mount.

6. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Its all good. Good luck on the sale. Free bump for a nice clean looking blade.

7. rddiehl

rddiehl Junior Member

Plowside $3500 in case anyone missed that.

8. EquityGreen

EquityGreen Member

How much to ship to 57105?

9. rddiehl

rddiehl Junior Member

Don't even know how I would ship this thing. Don't think it would fit in a USPS flat rate box. Price lowered $3800 everything $3400 plow side.

10. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Call up a freight company and get a general quote. It'll probably be around 500 or so to ship it.

11. milwaukeevtwin

milwaukeevtwin Senior Member

Price

Pretty close to the offer i can afford. My offer still stands of today.
    Thanks, Ron 815-742-7328

12. rddiehl

rddiehl Junior Member

Dont really want to ship.

13. rddiehl

rddiehl Junior Member

Sold pending all goes well.