1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss 8'2" Power V-Plow and 2000 Dodge 2500 SLT for Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by AJ46, Apr 11, 2007.

1. AJ46

AJ46 Junior Member

Gentlemen,

I am in the New Jersey/Pennsylvania area and I am selling the following:

1. Boss Power V-Plow 8' 2" with Smarthitch and hand held remote

2. 2000 Dodge 2500 V-10 SLT 4X4 Long Bed, with 65k miles, newly replaced brake lines,
    Air Conditioning, AM/FM Stereo, Power Steering, Dual Front Air Bags, Power Windows Premium Sound, Snow Plow Prep Package, Power Door Locks, ABS, Cruise Control, Compact Disc, Heated mirrors, and Bed Liner.

Both are in good condition, for the last two years they have been used for personal residential use. I have plowed my drive and my neighbor's. It has not been used for commercial plowing. I just found out that I am being transferred to either Texas or Florida and I figured I won't need the plow down there. I will sell them seperately or together. I owe $13,500.00 but will entertain a reasonable offer. If interested e-mail me at ajncj@optonline.net

Thanks,
    Al

2. formula500

formula500 Junior Member

boss 8.2

I would be interested in maybe buying the plow alone. How much do you want for it and do you have any pics for it. Please let me know thanks

3. AJ46

AJ46 Junior Member

Pics

I'll be able to post pics by the weekend, take a look at the pictures and then there will be time to talk about price.

Thanks,
    AJ